Shipping & Return
How to Calculate International Shipping Costs
How to Track International Orders
Depending on the method of shipping selected, your package may or may not have tracking information. If your package can be tracked, the tracking number will be included in your notification email and will also be shown online in ‘My Account‘.
What's your Return Policy?
(1) Defective Products
We will accept returns on website purchases within 7 days after delivery arrival. All defective products can be returned for refund or replacement, we also will be responsible for the return shipping cost and shipping cost (from Indonesia to customer’s country). The customer is liable to confirm with Plasabali Service Team for an advisable shipping method.
(2) Non-Defective Products
Products that are not defective can be returned for replacement, even if just for the product is unsatisfactory for the application, but must apply within 7 days from the arrival date of shipment. We’ll responsible for the shipping cost (from Indonesia to customer’s country), BUT the customer should be responsible for return shipping costs and taxes caused. Prior to returning the product, contact Plasabali Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization. All products returned to Plasabali must be securely packaged in the proper shipping materials and reach Plasabali without damage and please note that the parcel is for “return products”.
- Returns from international addresses are not eligible for our Free Returns service.
- We cannot refund international shipping charges, duties or taxes.
- We do not accept returns postmarked more than 180 days after the invoice date.
- We reserve the right to refuse merchandise that is returned after the 7-day warranty period or to charge additional restocking fees based on the original invoice date.
- Please always contact us prior to returning an item from an international address.