To learn more, please read our Privacy Notice.
1. Information Collection
You can browse the Sites without telling us who you are or revealing any your personal information.
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide one more efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Provide some information to help make the Sites much easier to use while browsing the Sites, and create content that is most relevant to your needs.
- Inform you to the new information, products, and services that we offer.
If you choose and provide your personal information to us, you should consent to the transfer and storage of your information to our servers.
a) Registration and Ordering.
Before ordering any products, you must complete an online registration form, which you will be prompted to provide us with your certain personal information. The registration will include your name, shipping and billing address (es), phone number and email address. And these kinds of personal information are used for billing purpose, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our sites, and for internal marketing purposes.
b) Log Files.
As is true of most websites, the Sites server will automatically recognize the Internet URL from which you access the Sites. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
2. Information Use
We will use your personal information:
- To offer you a more personal online experience and superior customer service;
- To respond to any inquiries that you may have about our products and services and to provide you with any additional information that you request;
- To inform you about any Hot Deals, New Arrivals, Promotions, etc.
- To learn more about you, as a customer, so that we can better anticipate and satisfy your needs;
- To obtain demographic information that will help us determine how visitors use or view our websites, and ultimately guide us in making future enhancements and develpments to the Sites.
And we will never sell (or trade or rent) your personal information to other companies as part of our regular course of business.
Like many sites, our Sites employs cookies to speed your navigation of the Sites, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Sites usage.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, and to maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
As a registered User, your registration Information and payment information (if any) can be viewed and edited, that just need to enter your account with you email address and your password. And we recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone and do not choose to save your login information (e.g., registered email address and password) on the computer if you share one computer with others. We, PandaWhole, will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited phone calls or in any unsolicited e-mails. No data transmission over the Internet. As a result, although we try to protect your information, there is not one website or company, including PandaHall can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any your information, what you transmit or undergoing will be at your own risk.
5. Changes to Privacy Policies
6 . Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Company’s promotional communication,you may “opt-out” of receiving them by following the instrouctions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org